An incredible story of a 17 year old Venus who went through a critical electric shock and nearly died is really worth of a life time lesson. A miracle happened the day she was electrified by main power supply near her house, Venus could have been long gone by now if a bird didn’t land on the cable and took death away from her by the grace of GOD. She went through critical burns and injuries which built her instead of breaking her. She is currently doing well and she has remaining surgeries abroad in India. GOD shows as such stories and allow us to see how much he loves and cares for us. May Glory Be to our beloved Heavenly Father!!!

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *